Book online
Ph. (03) 6278 1066

Our History

Our dental practice was first established by Dr Newman in 1984. It was located in a tiny, 50m2 shop in the Moonah Centre Arcade at the corner of Hopkins Street and Main Road. When it opened there was one assistant employed, who had the roles of receptionist, dental assistant and sterilising assistant. How times have changed!

In 1989, Dr Newman purchased the adjacent medical rooms owned by Dr Paddy Nally and took on his first associate dentist. The practice continued to operate in the Moonah Centre for 20 years. By then it employed three dentists and seven staff working in a space of only 100m2. In 2001 Dr Newman decided it was time to establish a new practice that could provide the best possible facilities for a modern dental practice and after a long search for the appropriate location, purchased the property at 66 Hopkins Street in 2003.

The practice relocated to its current, custom-built premises in April 2004. It rapidly grew into its modern surroundings, continuing to supply the same quality dental care at an affordable price, upon which it had built its reputation. As of June 2015, the practice employs six dentists and 12 staff, providing a complete range of dental services.